Sunday, October 05, 2008

When You Don't Have Super Cuts in Africa....

...You become your own hair stylist.

Since Brent wouldn't help me out due to the fact that the last time he cut someone's hair for them they never asked him again and because I can't just pop over to the local hair (saloon) as they call it here, I decided to try it myself. And I have to say, I didn't do a bad job, though i'm still in need of a little touch up. A bit longer in the back than in the front.

Anyone have any suggestions for an amateur like me?

1 comment:

Ann Dunagan said...

Wow Virginia!

I'm proud of you for everything. Good job on your hair, and for living the mission life with joy.

It's exciting to see the pictures of the Island Minister's School. And Josiah's always been cute, but he just gets cuter and cuter!

We're praying for you and Brent.

Love you!
Ann