Friday, September 05, 2008

School Is In Session

The first week of Island Leadership School (changed from Island Ministers School), on Bunjako Island has commenced. We have 35 eager students in attendance and they're more than ready to be transformed by the word and the work of the Holy Spirit, and we've already received testimonies that this life changing work has already begun. Here are a few pictures from the first week:


The building for food storage and the kitchen.



The church building where the classes are being held every week.



Students taking a break in between classes.



The students during instruction time.



Getting ready to begin the first morning session.




Some cute, smiling faces in attendance.

2 comments:

Ben Earwicker said...

Wow! The island looks remote, but it sounds like it is closer than the previous island?

megan said...

Hi there, my name is Megan. I also have a 7 month old! And a 3 year old. I was wondering if I could contact you and ask you some questions? I would love to learn what it is like to have your kiddo on the mission field and have a ton of questions. We (my husband and I) want to do short term missions trips and I am curious if it is doable (is that a word?) with kiddoes along. You can email me at dalenandmegan@hotmail.com if you have the time! Thank you SO much! God Bless. -Megan