Wednesday, September 13, 2006

News of Note


Cascade Life Commission officially started yesterday, as brent will be assisting to kick off the new year and then transition out the end of this month. See www.cascadelifecommission.org for details on the program.

I've started a new job working as a care giver for Altzimers patients. It's a very rewarding job as it involves helping people like I like to do, but hard sometimes to deal with the difficult issues that go along with Altzimers. Oh, how I am learning and growing in things that I never thought I would be. Praise God, it's great!!


We are having a garage sale this Saturday the 16th and will be selling lots of stuff to prepare to go to Africa. Please come and check it out (if you're in Bend). Please continue to pray that we will hear clear direction from the Lord on details in the coming weeks, although this is what the Lord spoke to me(Virginia) this week as I was asking him to speak to us about the who, what, when, where and how:

Acts 1:7-8
And He said to them, It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth.

Upon the authority of God's word, we are believing that the Lord has all the details in hand and that most importantly we will go in His power in order to do what Jesus did wherever we go.

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in.




No comments: